Thursday, January 27, 2005

New and improved word game

I figured out why my old word game didn't take off.

Basically, it was a game of "hey guys, give me a platform for being witty and clever".

And while that's fun for me, that's not fun for you.

So in the new game, I'll provide the "word", and you provide the definition.

I'll choose a winner. Based on whatever definition I like best. My game.

The winner will get the option of posting/ hosting the word game on his/ her blog. The game can continue to travel to the winner's blog. If the winner chooses not to host the game, then the previous host can host a second round. When you host, you must link to the game you won, so we can track the path...

Like a fun blog virus.

The word can't be a real English word. Check the dictionary.

Shall we play?

Word: Espondulate

I'll wait a day or two, then pick a winner.... Have fun!