Friday, March 11, 2005

Catholic Mysteries 1

Catholicism: God made you exactly as you are, and loves you. He loves all his creation.

Human: What's all this "sin" stuff, then?

Catholicism: God hates sin. Sin is offensive to God.

Human: Well, I seem to keep sinning, so God must not love me any more.

Catholicism: No, God loves you because you are His creation.

Human: And God wanted me to be exactly as I am?

Catholicism: Yes, it is part of His plan.

Human: If God made me to be sinful, it doesn't seem fair to get pissed off at me for acting as designed. Bill Gates has no right to throw things when he gets the Blue Screen of Death, ya know?

Catholicism: God isn't pissed at you, he loves you. He hates sin.

Human: Seems a little twisted to me to design creatures that act in a way that's displeasing to you. Why annoy yourself? This doesn't make sense.

Catholicism: This is a Mystery. We can't comprehend the mind of God.

Bill Gates: Ctrl+Alt+Del YAY! Ctrl+Alt+Del YAY! Ctrl+Alt+Del YAY!