Saturday, April 23, 2005

Statcounter shoutout

I love statcounter. It lets me know, in moderately precise terms, how many folks actually read my blog.

It's inspires me to keep posting.

Some of my traffic, I can identify. Like my fans from Santa Rosa, or Calgary, Alberta.ca.

But others, I really don't know.

But I want to give a shoutout to my fan in Pompano Beach, FL. I dunno who you are (and maybe I ought to?), but I know you're a regular, and I appreciate that.

And to my fan at Lucasfilm: I was only kidding about killing GL if Episode III sucks.

Whoever at UCSD likes me: Thanks! I hope you're having as much fun as someone in SD ought to!

And there are folks from Alaska, and eastern Canada. And Michigan. And IL. Who are part of my "semi-mysterious" regulars.

I hope this doesn't freak anyone out. "OH my God, he's WATCHING FOR ME". It just tells me ISP and general geographic info for the folks who come by.

But I like seeing who all my visitors are. I get hits from all over the planet. And most of them, if they speak English, stick around and read something. Which is really cool.