Monday, October 31, 2005

Like Meals on Wheels...

Scene: NYC, 2 am on Sat night/ Sun morning. 54th St, between 6th & 7th ave. A man exits a bar that's still got a crowd, and takes a few steps towards 7th Ave. A giant GMC yukon pulls up next to him and stops. In it are two younger (20's or 30's) blonde women, one driving, one in the passenger seat. The driver has the window down, and leans out of it.

Driver: Hey, cutie, where ya goin?

Man: Um, around the corner to grab some pizza.

Driver (suggestively): You wanna hang out?

Passenger: Yeah, get in and come hang out with us?

Man: Well a bunch of us are in that bar right here, you're welcome to join us...

Passenger: How about if you get in so we can both suck your cock?

Man (stunned): Um, I don't think that would be very good for me.

I kid you not, this is what happened to me in NYC. These are the exact phrases, as best I can recall.

I bought my pizza, returned to the bar, caught up with my classmates, told the story. A classmate backed me up: It had happened to him, twice, only it was a mini van. Seems it's ho's on wheels. Prostitutes have figured out that the space in the back makes for faster turnaround time. Improves throughput.