Monday, April 10, 2006

This week

I have to file an extension for my taxes. My wife consented to file jointly, but I need to get in touch with the tax guy to make sure extensions can work for both of us.

I have to consider the divorce settlement proposal on the table and get back to the mediator.

I have a boat load of work. I hit my in box this morning and I'm up to my eyeballs in impossibility. Lots of people asking me to do terribly time intensive things in no time.

I have to do some analysis for my indpendent consulting work.

So I'm stressed. I wish I could let it go and not care. It'll feel good to cross some stuff off this list.

And meanwhile I continue to try to sort out my feelings from last Friday. Whenever I get a moment of non-distraction, I feel how terrible it is to be where I'm at. I never stopped feeling "in love" with my wife.

Messy situation. I feel like confronting it all head-on, though. No hiding.