Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm so excited

All of the lights and blinkies I ordered for Burning Man arrived today. I tend to fear ordering from tiny little online companies, but Extreme Glow came through in a big way. They sent me a UPS tracking number, and everything arrived as advertised and in good working order. I wish I had bought more of one particular item that they were selling on close-out. They were the cheapest thing I got, and probably the best light value for the dollar.

I'd detail what I got, but I want some of it to be a surprise for a regular reader who'll be joining me & K out there for the first time. Maybe I'll figure out how to use spoiler tags?

I've got this weekend to do some shopping, next week to work and prep more, then one last weekend before we head out. I think it's going to be very good for me.