Thursday, October 02, 2008

Those activist judges

With all their pesky, activist decisions, which I hate so much. And the decisions that really annoy me are...




Right.

Allow me to name a few decisions I dislike, Sarah, without any research? How about Bush v. Gore? How about the famous U. Michigan Law case that allowed consideration of race as a factor in admissions (I'm fine with socio-economic affirmative action, not race-based). How about the DC hand gun ban getting over turned?

Now allow me to answer for you, Sarah. You should probably be upset that the court said the Guantanamo detainees actually have rights. You should probably also oppose the U.Mich law decision, too.

Then there were all those cases where flag burning is legal, and sodomy is legal, and school prayer is not. I figured you'd get those, too. Guess not.

But good job.