Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ah well

So I think the primary culprit for my funk of late is the lack of exercise. I need to get back on the rowing machine.

The good news is that I've cleaned up my apartment, and I'm pleased with it.

The bad news is that the lack of structure in my life is messing up my brain. My sleeping schedule's not on track, nor is my exercise routine, and it's leaving me feeling crappy.

The two year old who lives downstairs from me has been on non-stop tantrum since about 6 am. I believe the correct parental response would be to suspend the child by one leg upside down in a closet. At least, that's what I'd suggest. Ah, the dulcet tones of a shrieking two year old.

I'm currently struggling to deal with my wife who is clamoring for financial support. She got her MBA a full year before I got mine. We've made about the same money over the years of our marriage. I don't want her to get screwed, but she's asking for me to give her more per month than I live on, myself. It's hard. I don't think she understands my point of view. I think I understand hers.