Friday, January 06, 2006

New kind of panty line

Now I'm no expert in women's fashion. And I'm a big fan of the "thong intentionally peeking out above the back of the low rise jeans" phenomenon. Yay sexy

But there's a woman in my office and I swear I could make out her underwear line through the front of her pants. Like a panty line. Only in the front. No, I don't mean camel toe: I could tell, facing her, the precise shape of her undergarment. I wasn't trying hard, and I wasn't imagining.

She's a lovely woman. Not unfashionable. I just think, um, her body may have changed a bit faster than her wardrobe? For example, I think her bra may be too small. There's "spillage" or whatever it's referred to when the tits are too abundant to be contained by the bra, and they swell up over the top, like overheated Pillsbury dough escaping from the split vacuum tube. Instead of two bumps, there are 4. Sort of.

Does she need a fashion intervention from her girlfriends, or am I just a perv? I swear, I make none of this up.