Sunday, January 08, 2006

Pot odds?

One should be willing to pay in proportion to the odds of a favorable outcome and the value of that outcome.

Someone on match.com has e-mailed me.

I have no idea if it's a gold digging blonde hoping to breed or someone whom I'd actually be willing to get to know.

I must pay to find out.

a) should I sign up?

b) if so, for how long?

I think I'll give it a whirl. I just don't feel super compelled to do it right now. Which is a good thing for me. I'm curious, but I had errands to do today. And I wanted to get those photos up. I hit the ergs at the boathouse with my teammates. Hard work. Hard. Ahhhh... I am now showered and cozy and in my fleece pants and happy. And that matters more to me than who likes me.

And fans, I love you guys, but please don't go trying to find my profile. I'm sure with some time and effort, you could. I'd appreciate the privacy/ anonymity for now. Gracias.