Monday, January 09, 2006

That was fast

I'm still pissed at blogger for swallowing a post on Sunday, about Saturday. I give the bullets:

  • 20 classmates & significant others
  • Dinner at nice place
  • They drank at dinner
  • I didn't drink at dinner
  • Club lounge space was cool
  • People drank more
  • I drank very little
  • Long chat with classmate's wife
  • Wife told me I'm a super hottie and not to settle
  • My confidence of my market power increased
  • Wife tried to inroduce me to her friend
  • I humored her, but really didn't care to meet anyone that night
  • I chatted with said friend, then chose to decline invitation to go back to classmate & wife's place with friend for more drinking and chatting

Match.com: I have been e-mailed by a chick already, and she seems cool. The e-mail I had received was from a chick in Scotland. I felt like a tool for signing up. But I'm glad I did. I'll keep y'all posted on that front.

Work is nutty.