Friday, February 17, 2006

Because Julie loves me

4 Jobs I have held in my life

Pizza cook (Pizza Hut)
Soccer camp counselor
Director of quantitative research
Principal consultant


4 places I have lived

Granada, Spain
Boston, MA
Ft. Wayne, IN
San Anselmo, CA

4 TV shows I love to watch (I so rarely see TV…)

CBS Sunday Morning
Star Trek: Enterprise
Good Eats
Iron Chef

4 places I have been on vacation

Kona, HI
Greece
Galway, IRL
Grand Canyon

4 Websites I visit daily

Bad News Blonde
Babs
Gmail

The world according to Allison

4 favorite food

Tiramisu
French Toast
Chicago pizza
Grilled filet with grilled vegetables & beer


4 places I would rather be right now

MRA rowing
RBC rowing
Glacier point road

North Star


4 Favorite movies

The Matrix
Shawshank Redemption
Scent of a Woman
Lock, Stock & 2 smoking barrels