Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Definitely no spark

Which is rather disappointing. C would be a great companion. She's got a nice figure. But when she kissed me, it felt like I was kissing my brother.

So now I feel I must do the right thing and discuss this with her. I'd like to hope that attraction would grow with time, but I think there has to be some kind of initial spark. It's possible that it's just too healthy and normal a relationship for me to be excited by it. Deep down I know, though, that it's not that she's unattractive, it's just that I'm not attracted to her sexually. Which is really odd and fascinating to me. A tall, fit, very bright, outdoorsy athletic down to earth woman. Yet I really don't want her, carnally. She'd be fun to camp and ski with, though.

I learned something. I just feel bad. I think she'll be disappointed.