Friday, May 26, 2006

My weekend

Will rock.

I have a first date with a leggy chick with whom I've been flirting up a storm via phone and e-mail for a few weeks. At this point, I know we have "chemistry", but she may be a bit too dorky a girl for me. Don't get me wrong, I dig dorky, as I, too, am dorky. Someone to snuggle up with and watch Star Trek. But one needs to be sufficiently socially adept. We'll see how that goes. But she's leggy and forward, so it could be an interesting night. My ethical parts are saying I need to act with integrity, and if I don't think we've got a serious future, I should put that out there before anything recreational happens. But if recreation happens, I might be open to it.

Then again, if she's not my type, even legginess may not be enough to get me interested. This may be the opposite of my problem with C: Not much in common, but have chemistry. This Chemistry stuff is weird.

Saturday morning I row, need to do buy some groceries. Sat night will travel to the mountains for some spring skiing with teammates. I feel very much up to it. Monday night I have a barbecue with classmates. I may have to mountain bike on Monday. This'll be fun.